Tired Of Messy Litter Boxes?
There Is A NEW & Super Handy Way To Clean Your Cats Litter Boxes!
Litter Scoop With An Attached Waste Bin And Smart Trap Door
Makes Cleaning Litter Boxes A LOT Easier.. You'll be Surprised by the Results!
No More Spilled Litter
Limited-Time Only: 1x FREE Pack Of 15 Liners Included With Every Scoop!
Item Type:Cat Litter Shovel
1. With large and enough capacity, it can hold a certain amount of cat litter.
2. The bottom can place the litter bag directly. After being filled, it can be removed easily.
3. Made of high-quality plastic, it is durable and easy to clean.
4. It can filter the cat litter easily, avoiding waste.
5. With a handle, it is easy to use and operate.
1 x Cat Litter Shovel
- Scooper dimensions are 5.9 x 5.6 x 11.7 inches
- Comes with the Neater Scooper and 60 count scooper refill bags pack
- Made in the USA
- Waste bin conveniently doubles as a caddy to store the scoop!
- Made in the USA.
Litter scoop & waste bag system combined into one. Designed for quick sifting with less dust. Just squeeze bin to detach scoop. Scoop can be placed upside down in bin for storage.
The Neater Scooper makes it fast and easy to clean your litter box by putting waste in the bag with just a tilt of the wrist!
Scooper bags and bin should accommodate the daily waste from 1 to 2 cats. If you do not clean the litter box every day, or if you have two or more cats, you may need to use more than one bag per cleaning.
To get the maximum amount of waste in the Neater Scooper bin follow these easy steps:
1. When lining the bin with a bag make sure to push the bag all the way to the bottom of the bin and into all four corners.
2. Be sure to sift out clean litter by shaking the scoop back and forth before dumping the waste into the bin to avoid filling the bin with clean litter.
3. After every 2-3 scoops shake the bin or tap the bin on the floor to eliminate air pockets and to get the waste to settle to the bottom of the bin which will create more room to continue scooping.
4. If a large clump gets caught between the scoop and the bin simply shake the scoop a bit in the upright position to get the clump to fall into the bin.,
5. For extremely large clumps you can use the edge of the scoop to cut the clump in half before scooping.
Extra note: The Scooper is not designed to work with pellet style litter.